(254) 848-5263

Legacy Land & Ranch Properties

45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5 | TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,

QuickSearch:

County: Limestone Acres: 45 +/-Price: $ 143,775
Eric Williams
(254) 848-5263
Eric@LegacyLands.com

Looking for a small piece of remote and 50-50 open/wooded acreage in Central Texas? Then look no farther than this 45-acre property just seven miles east of Groesbeck off State Highway 164 and only six miles north of Lake Limestone.

The property is 60% open native pasture ideal for cattle, with the remaining 40% heavily wooded with native oaks, cedar, mesquite, and elm trees full of deer and hogs. There are numerous watershed locations ideal for a potential stock tank.

A private water well will need to be dug (est. cost $10-15,000) with electricity accessible from a deeded utility easement from LCR 444.

Seller will provide a survey, title policy, and boundary fence between Tracts 4 and 5 as a condition of sale.

There are currently no structures for this property.


There are currently no barns for this property.


Soil Type: Sandy, Sandy Loam,
Comments:

Pasture Type: Native
Approx. Acreage: 45
Comments:

Type: Game,
Game Present: White-Tail, Hogs,
Game Rating:
Bird Present:
Bird Rating:
Fish Present:
Fish Rating:
Overall Comments:

Type: Level-Flat,
Comments: Generally flat with slight roll in open land

Tree Covered: Yes (20)
Brush Covered: Yes (20)
Open Terrain: Yes (60)
Scattered Trees:
Terrain Comments: Property is 1/3 heavily wooded and 2/3 open native pasture

Mineral Rights: Non-Owned
Source:
Willing To Convey: ()
Leased:
Production: No
Comments:

Type: Barbed Wire,
Fence Condition: Fair
Fence Completeness: Partial
Comments: Seller will install boundary fence between Tract 5 and 4 as condition of sale.

Water Present: No
If Water: , Cost: $10,000 for well
Meter Provider: , Limestone Water Well Drilling
Well Depth:

Electricity Present: No
If Electricity: , Accessible along access easement
Electricity Provider: , Cost: $4000

WWW Present:
Type:
WWW Provider:

Gas Present:
Type:
Gas Provider:

Sewer Present:
Type:
Sewer Provider:

Utility Comments:

View Larger/Full-Page Map

45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,
45 +/- Duke Ranch Tract 5  |  TBD LCR 444, Groesbeck, TX,

Driving Directions:
The property can be accessed from State Highway 164 to LCR 444, then north for 1 mile to the gate on the right.

Showing Instructions:
Contact Tom Tooker at 254-723-7237 to schedule a showing.


Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!