78 +/- acres Bone Branch Creek Ranchette

78 +/- acres Bone Branch Creek Ranchette

$ 675,000 • $ 8,649 per acre
Active

***MORE PHOTOS COMING SOON***

This gorgeous 78.04 acre ranchette features a beautiful custom-built 2,500+ sqft home with an attached and oversized 4-car garage that includes guest quarters with full bath.

An ideal property for the gentleman rancher. This gorgeous 78.04 acre ranchette features a beautiful custom-built 2,500+ sqft home with an attached and oversized 4-car garage that includes guest quarters with full bath. Perfectly manicured grounds, with a century-old live oak tree up front, and all surrounded by multiple cross-fenced pastures of coastal grass and native Central Texas hardwoods.

The property is 70% open and rolling with coastal grasses. The remaining 30% are heavily wooded with oaks, elms, and several huge native pecan trees along the Bone Branch Creek that traverses the southeast corner of the property.

The ranchette is perfect for raising horses and/or cattle and offers exceptional deer hunting with multiple trophy bucks harvested by the owner over the past 20 years. There are also three stock tanks filled with fish.

A rare find, the Bone Branch Creek Ranchette offers secluded country living within 30 minutes of downtown Waco or Temple/Belton.

PROPERTY BROCHURE



PROPERTY FLYER ONE SHEET

PROPERTY ADDRESS

654 CR 473
Lott, TX 76656
Rosebud-Lott ISD
Falls County
GeoCoordinates: 31.234/-97.068

DRIVING and SHOWING DETAILS

From Hwy 77 in Lott, head north and then left onto FM 935 for 1 mile, then left onto CR 473. The property is less than one mile on the left. Look for the sign.

Contact Tom Hooker at 254-723-7237 to schedule an appointment.

BEST OR CURRENT USE

  • Cattle Ranch
  • Equestrian Property
  • Farm
  • Fishing Land
  • Home with Acreage
  • Hunting Land
  • Recreational Land
  • Ranch

PROPERTY FEATURES

  • Creek
  • Fishing
  • Home
  • Hunting
  • Pond/Tank
  • River Frontage
  • Work Shop

SURFACE WATER DETAILS

Three stock tanks filled with fish.

HUNTING and FISHING DETAILS

  • White Tail
  • Hogs
  • Dove
  • Ducks
  • Other-See Remarks

SOIL

  • Blackland

TOPOGRAPHY

  • Exemptions
  • Improved Grass
  • Mature Trees
  • Native Grass
  • Rolling
  • Wooded

UTILITIES

  • Co-Op Water
  • Septic
  • Co-Op Electric
  • Propane/Butane
  • Satellite

FENCING

  • Barbed Wire
  • Complete Fence
  • Cross Fence
  • Good Condition

ACCESS/ROAD SURFACE

  • County Road
  • Gravel

MINERAL RIGHTS

Contact Agent for Details
  • Willing to Convey

CONTACT AGENT FOR FULL DETAILS OF IMPROVEMENTS TO THIS PROPERTY

Dwelling/Improvement Details:

Custom built 2,546 sqft 3/2 home with a detached 4-car garage that includes a one-bedroom guest quarter.
2x6 framed walls with extra insulation.
Formica countertops.
The attached garage is 4-car capacity with efficiency room with full bath.

  • Full Baths: 3
  • Living Areas: 1
  • Dining Areas: 2

STORIES

  • One

FLOORING

  • Carpet
  • Laminate
  • Tile

KITCHEN FEATURES

  • Breakfast Area
  • Breakfast Bar
  • Center Island
  • Custom Cabinets
  • Dishwasher
  • Disposal
  • Double Ovens
  • Downdraft
  • Electric
  • Ice Maker
  • Island
  • Pantry
  • Range
  • Refrigerator
  • Trash Compactor

LAUNDRY

  • Electric
  • Inside
  • Laundry Room

INTERIOR FEATURES

  • Carbon Monoxide Detector
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Central Vacuum
  • High Ceilings
  • In-Law Suites
  • Intercom
  • Master Down
  • Security System
  • Separate Shower
  • Smoke Detector
  • Unfinished Basement
  • Water Softener-Lease
  • Wheelchair Access
  • Window Treatments
  • Wired for Speakers

GARAGE/CARPORT

  • 2 Car Garage
  • Attached Garage
  • Circular Drive
  • Converted to Living Space
  • Garage Door Opener(s)
  • Oversized Garage

EXTERIOR FEATURES

  • Covered Patio
  • Garage Apartment

HEATING

  • 1 Unit
  • Central

A/C

  • 1 Unit
  • Central


AERIAL, TOPOGRAPHIC and/or LOCATION MAPS