108.4 +/- Acres Limestone Recreational Land

108.4 +/- Acres Limestone Recreational Land

$ 334,800 • $ 3,100 per acre
Under Contract

Looking for a great recreational ranch with a combination of open space and heavy woods in Central Texas?

Then look no farther than this 108-acre property that is just five miles south of Groesbeck of FM 937 and a seven-minute drive west of Lake Limestone.

The property is 20% open with native pasture perfect for grazing cattle and a long front porch view. The remaining 80% is heavily-wooded with native oaks, cedar, mesquite, and elm trees full of deer and hogs. It is further characterized by over 2,000 feet of a tributary wet weather creek, to the Sand Branch Creek, that traverses the center of the property from north to south.

There is 1 large stock tank with fish that attracts and maintain lots of dove.

 

PROPERTY BROCHURE



PROPERTY FLYER ONE SHEET

PROPERTY ADDRESS

TBD FM 937
Groesbeck TX 76642
Groesbeck ISD
Limestone County
GeoCoordinates: 31.457/-96.4715

DRIVING and SHOWING DETAILS

From Groesbeck, take FM 937 south for approximately 5.5 miles; property will be on the right; look for Legacy Land and Ranches sign on the fence line. From State Hwy 7, take FM 937 north for approximately 16.5 miles and look for a Legacy sign on the left.

Contact Tom Hooker at 254-723-7237 to schedule a showing.

BEST OR CURRENT USE

  • Cattle Ranch
  • Hunting Land
  • Recreational Land

PROPERTY FEATURES

  • Creek
  • Fishing
  • Hunting
  • Pond/Tank
  • Other – See Remarks

SURFACE WATER DETAILS

1 Large Tank with Fish

LIVE WATER DETAILS

Over 2,000 feet of a tributary wet weather creek, to the Sand Branch Creek, that traverses the center of the property from north to south.

HUNTING and FISHING DETAILS

  • White Tail
  • Hogs
  • Dove

SOIL

  • Sandy Loam

TOPOGRAPHY

  • Exemptions
  • Flood Plain
  • Mature Trees
  • Rolling
  • Wooded

UTILITIES

  • Co-Op Electric

FENCING

  • Barbed Wire

ACCESS/ROAD SURFACE

  • County Road
  • Other – See Remarks

AGENT REMARKS

County road at the back of the property. FM 937 frontage.

A private water well will need to be dug to access the Carrizo-Wilcox Aquifer.
Navasota Valley Electric Co-Op is the electricity provider with access from adjacent properties.

Seller will provide survey and title policy.

CONTACT AGENT FOR FULL DETAILS OF IMPROVEMENTS TO THIS PROPERTY

No items found

AERIAL, TOPOGRAPHIC and/or LOCATION MAPS